Intermediate Season7 October 2019 - 13 December 2019
Xmas & New Year Season14 December 2019 - 31 December 2019
ALL RATES PUBLISHED ARE FOR 5 (6 on request) BEDROOMS
YOU CAN ENQUIRE FOR 2, 3, AND 4 BEDROOMS RATE
* Daily rates include a full-time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests, please enquire for occupancy rates
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Daily rates and Extra Beds exclude 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bedroom with bunk bed can sleep 2 kids or one adult
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on the number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
30% Off Bookings within 30 days of travel
15% Off All bookings 150 days in advance
FIVE NIGHTS ON BOARD OF NAUTINESS II AND FIVE NIGHTS IN A LUXURY VILLA ON KOH SAMUI
The perfect holiday to enjoy the best worlds on and around the beautiful island of Koh Samui in Thailand.
Combine an unforgettable five-night sail on a skippered yacht around Samui's famous archipelago and Angthong National Marine Park with five nights relaxing in the stunning surroundings of Villa Baan Ora Chon.
Koh Samui is the perfect destination for both types of holiday due to the breathtaking beauty of its landscape, its tropical climate and the wide variety of anchorages. And with its international airport, it is easily accessible from anywhere in the world.
This holiday package is ideal for either a group, couples, a family or a group of friends. We can cater for up to 6 people on the yacht and up to 10 in the Villa to accommodate any additional guests who wanted to join.
We take care of everything! You just have to decide whether start your holiday on board Nautiness II or by the pool at Villa Baan Ora Chon.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
>Transfer from airport to the villa or yacht, between villa and yacht and back to the airport
>Villa Ora Chon
>Dedicated chef (breakfast included) – He will do lunch and dinner
-Arrival drinks and dinner and farewell beachfront BBQ
-Included activities in Villa Baan Ora Chon
*1h Beach Boot camp or boxing
*Yoga and Beach Boot camp/boxing must be taken as a group, Massages can be individually taken.
- charter fee, captain & crew, chef on board, costs of bunkering including transport, storage and personnel costs, towels, bedding, final
cleaning, breakfast, lunch and dinner on board or in a selected restaurant, Snacks, Juices, use of Dinghy including outboard motor-craft,
Snorkling equipment with different sizes, Fishing gear and fresh baits for ground fishing, port taxes, mooring fees, all fuel costs and
insurances – no security deposit required!.
- Included activities on NAUTINESS II
*Angthong National Marine Park (entrance fees included)
*Kayaking in Angthong
*Try-Dive in Koh Tao under guidance of an experienced instructor
For more details search the link below: